Monday, September 19, 2011

Writing Excercises Provide New Inspiration

At my last writer's group, we walked through a writing exercise that proved extremely helpful.  I learned so much in such a short amount of time.  It was great!  And my smaller group liked what I had so far.  I think The Scot is going to be fun to write.

Through the exercise I learned his name, what his wife looked like, his job, his traits, his Achilles heel, and worked out the start of his story.  It was amazing!

And now were' just a few short weeks from our local writer's conference.  I'm totally geeked.  And NaNoWriMo is right around the corner!  So much to do, so little time.  Can I win Lotto please?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm really interested in this exercise! It sounds great.

    I think all of us writers could use a lotto win...

    ReplyDelete