Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Fixing Past Posts

I probably lost folks along the way because posts weren't getting posted as scheduled. I think I have that fixed now.

You may see a lot of posts start popping up related to the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is not in response to anything going on today. It is my way of putting "stuff" in one spot that I'm using to research. In addition to research, I'm double checking the veracity of the government's website against "ancient" encyclopedias and history books that were in my grandparent's estate. It will be interesting to see what, if any, differences there may be.

Life has been eventful (not always in a good way) and busy and I am anxious to get back to several of my WIPs .

As I type this though, I am holed up in a basement with my two Great Pyrenees puppies who are most unhappy about the fireworks being shot off.

Happy Birthday America!


No comments:

Post a Comment