Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chatty Characters

There must be something about August that gets my characters all riled up. Perhaps it's the fact that school is due to start soon, perhaps it's the weather, maybe it's just because they want to be annoying. Either way, my head is chaotic at the moment.

I'm debating about posting some of the short stories on my blog. Mainly because Jess is so foul-mouthed that it would take me out of the PG-13 category, but there's a part of me that doesn't want to see someone try to snake off with my characters and hose up their voices. Because both Jess and Myrtle get REALLY cranky when their words are changed around. Just try to modify Jess' swearing too much and she'll give me a right royal headache.

Anyway, thought I'd add a short post, just to let people know I'm still alive, I just need many more hours in the day right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment