Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crazy Busy!

The new day gig has been keeping me crazy busy in addition to a little side gig that I have on my plate. No time to write pretty much anything but tech stuff.

Good news is that I may have found a local writer's group to join. I'm waiting to hear back from their fearless president to see if they're open to Jess' potty-mouth, Merie's knowledge of God, and Collie's environmentalism. The girls are all clamoring for attention and with little time to write, the chaos in my head is building. I'm hoping to carve out some time this weekend to hit the keyboard hard.

Oh, and not to be forgotten, the coven is demanding their book be started soon. Auggh!! Have "they" perfected the brain-jack yet so I can just link in and download everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment