Friday, January 28, 2011

Happiness = Inspiration

I'm am so overjoyed at the new job I accepted today and all the new techie stuff I will be learning, that I have a new story line for all 3 of the girls. And I still have to finish up the first books for 2 of the girls, and the second book for Jess.

It's so nice to have the girls back and chattering on about their story lines that I don't care about the chaos or the resulting headache. Just thrilled to be so ready to write again.

The mysterious "they" have predicted will have "mind jacks" in the near future where we can plug into our computers and down load our thoughts. Why isn't that available now? I need it now, it would make things much easier.

Another happy note is that at my new job, not only do I get a real office - yes, finally I get to escape Cubeville - it comes with a nice bright window, yellow walls and one bright green wall. I can't wait to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment