Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gone for too long...

Another month has flown by without me posting or writing much. I've been super busy at work - including doing some weekend work - and somehow I've found I've "volunteered" my mooching expertise to help with this year's Network Neighborhood Bash. I just can't pass up a chance to see Drag Queens, Belly Dancing, and Fire Dancers all in one place! Plus it really is a fun event for the GLBTQ and friendlies in the area.

AND...I've officially joined my local writer's group, so I'll be volunteering to pick up a spot on their blog. AND..I have a tech event to plan, a presentation to get ready for in May, and I'm traveling somewhere around 300 miles just on Monday and Tuesday of this week for work. Maybe it's time to invest in the latest version of Dragon and get a digital recorder. I wonder if there's one that can eliminate the wind noise from inside my truck cab? Hmmm....

Oh, and I started Belly Dance classes...as an absolute neophyte, but it's just too much fun to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment