Thursday, April 14, 2011

Writing and WOOT

What does writing and the WOOT site have in common? Ever since officially joining this "new" writing group, I've been a bit obsessed with writing again. This has caused me to not check woot.com on a daily basis as I've done for the past several years. Which in turn made me miss out on a deal for some more Topsy-Turvy planters and I'm a bit bummed about that.

I have a big garden planned again this year, and hanging tomatoes means I have more space in the yard for other plants. It means more work, but more produce so it's a 6-of-1, 1/2-dozen-of-the-other situation. More yard work = less writing time. In theory anyway. More yard work means I also sleep in less during the sunny months, which may ultimately mean more writing time.

Is it possible to have too many hobbies? Maybe so as I still have a full-time techie gig, which requires a lot of my time during the summer months to help out educational customers doing big upgrades. No matter how I look at it, I either need more hours in a day, or some minons to help out. Winning a big lotto wouldn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment