Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Merie on The Rapture (a.k.a. "The Big Flop")

Okay, so the world didn't end on Saturday at 6pm EST as per Harold Camping's prediction. Which is a real bummer because I was hoping to join the post-rapture looting parties and score me a much coveted 2011 Ford Mustang.

Merie has been chiming in ever since I figured out what the stupidly annoying billboard was about off the local freeway (or Expressway for MidWesterners). She started out with little signs and comments like "oh, you silly humans!". That has since grown to more vocal statements about how silly the male humans can be, especially when they think they're so much smarter than their Creator.

She's had me typing little snippets here and there, even some handwritten stuff - my eyes will hate me later as even I have issues reading my handwriting. I really need to find a good tool for syncing all this stuff up and preferable not in the "cloud" as I don't always have internet access. Just another thing to add to my ever expanding "to do" list. Summer's always have me busy and this one it's going to have me running like spinning dervish. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment