Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress...sort of

I verified my target agents email and snail mail address.  Now I have to decide which method I should use.  One costs no money, the other costs, but may get it in his face faster.  Decisions, decisions....

I do have the synopsis done though.  I corrected several typos and grammatical mistakes in the first book and added notes to the 2nd book in the series.  Even Collie got a bit of attention today and I've left her hanging for more storyline since November.  I failed horribly in my first attempt at NaNoWriMo (www.nanowrimo.org), only reaching 15,000 out of 50,000 words.

The other part of my day was spent downloading technical training materials.  I'm overdue for some new learning and this is one really cheap way to do.  I'm not naturally cheap, however with budget cuts and such I have to get truly creative with obtaining new knowlege.  The bane of IT workers worldwide...it changes so often we're constantly retraining.

No comments:

Post a Comment